Saturday 29 December 2012

21 weeks!


How far along? 21 weeks and 6 days (Dec. 29)
Total weight gain: 9.2lbs.. I def feel like I have gained more than that. My stomach feels huge already lol. I am trying not to worry about it.. it is weird though since I have never been big before.
Maternity clothes? 
I bought a few more cute tops at H&M.. just comfy long ones I can wear with leggings.
Stretch marks?
 nope
Sleep: 
not great still.. I figure it is only going to get worse though. I try to just read or think happy thoughts to pass the time lol.
Best moment this week: Christmas was great!! Very busy but got to see all the family. I also heard that two of my cousins are due this summer! Yay babies!!! 
Bought some cute baby boy clothes too.
Miss Anything? My body and my sanity lol
Movement: 
yes lots of kicks. Neil got to finally feel some good ones!
Food cravings:
 rice krispie squares! lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
the thought of sushi at this point doesn't appeal. Feel full really quick so trying not to over eat... eat more often.
Gender: 
Boy!!
Labor Signs: 
n/a
Symptoms: 
tired, itchy at times, sore neck/shoulders and lower back at times, anxiety (I am starting to feel like I am soo not prepared and it freaks me out sometimes.. I just want to be the best mom!)
Belly Button in or out? 
It is on the move lol
Wedding rings on or off? 
on
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
I feel happy sometimes and then anxious..
Looking forward to: going up the mountain for new years and relaxing!
Christmas bump!
 

Christmas morning


The 12 Holmes of Christmas


Christmas day at the inlaws


Happy Family :)

1 comment:

  1. You too!! We aren’t going with a theme really… I think I’m going more towards Red, Blue, Green and Orange primary colors. I found a dark wood furniture set and I’ll probably do most of everything in red ( I heard it helps the baby focus? – and I like the color a lot) and put up the alphabet over a book shelf. I found wooden letters (all shapes and sizes) on Pinterest that we are going to paint. Other than that I’ve found some things on Etsy and small shops we’ve been to. Hopefully my camera will get good use once we start on all of this :) Do you know what you’re doing for the nursery?

    ReplyDelete