Saturday 22 December 2012

19 weeks!

How far along? 19 weeks 6 days (as of Dec 15..sorry totally running a week behind)
Total weight gain: 8lbs
Maternity clothes? 
Bought a few non maternity tops that work :)
Stretch marks?
 nope!
Sleep: 
Don't get me started.. I thought the caffeine was the problem but no.. I just wake up in the middle of the night :( It isn't so bad if it is 5 or 6.. but 1,2, or 3 is not so good!
Best moment this week: 
Finding out Baby Holmes' gender!!! We didn't want to know when we went for the ultrasound but unfortunately that didn't work out.. let's just say it was pretty obvious!! lol On Sunday we had our parents over for dinner and had them open a big present with balloons in it. It was very exciting!!
Miss Anything? how inshape I use to be lol.. I know its sad.. I keep thinking.. beach body!!! Hopefully I won't look too bad for summer at the beach with the LO
Movement: 
Yes!! Mostly when I am sitting or laying down. So amazing!
Food cravings:
 cold water and lemon as usual.. but other than that nothing out of the ordinary.
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
Just eating too much at one time. I feel sooo full after I eat sometimes.
Gender: 
BOY!!!!! So so so excited :) I could not be happier and neither could Neil (He was secretly hoping for a boy of course)
Labor Signs: 
n/a
Symptoms: 
a little itchy, tired, not sleeping well
Belly Button in or out? 
in but I know it is going out!
Wedding rings on or off? 
I actually got my wedding ring off for cleaning! PHEW! I didn't think I would be able to. It is back on though.
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
Well it is has been an emotional week.. the day we found out the gender was the same day that my family pup passed away :( I had this horrible feeling all day which made me think oh no I hope it's not the baby. As soon as my dad phoned work I knew there was bad news.. i just bawled. It was so sudden but I know he went on his own time. We will miss you Coal xoxo
Looking forward to: Christmas!! And buying baby boy stuff!!
Miller is excited to find out if he will have a brother or sister!

Gender reveal to parents... it's a boy!!!

RIP Coal - We will miss you sweet pup

1 comment: