Thursday 10 January 2013

22 weeks!

How far along? 22 weeks, 5 days (as of Jan. 5th.. behind again!)
Total weight gain: 11lbs.. it feels like a lot more! I swear people don't believe me when I say that's all I have gained lol.
Maternity clothes? Same stuff.. lots of long shirts, tights and boots lol
Stretch marks?
nope
Sleep: it has been a bit better this week. It helped that I was on vacation for most of it :)
Best moment this week: 
NYE on the mountain! So pretty up there
Miss Anything? having a few festive drinks.. oh and my body! I am starting to be more active again and it actually feels good. My goal is to do yoga 3 times per week and mini workouts every day. Right now I am doing 20 squats and 10 pushups every time I go pee.. needless to say I pee a lot haha.
Movement: 
Yes lots of kicks and punches :) It is pretty funny to watch my belly move.
Food cravings:
I made a batch of rice krispie squares.. all gone! lol But since New Years day we have been eating healthy!
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
not really
Gender: 
boy boy boy !!
Labor Signs: 
n/a
Symptoms: 
sore back, dreaming a lot, itchy, tired
Belly Button in or out? 
it is pushing out
Wedding rings on or off? 
on
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
another bit of a rollercoaster of a week. Very happy at times and then all of a sudden emotional. I talked to midwife on friday and she said that is normal.. but don't want to go into a depression. I am def not depressed but I def have days I feel anxious and not ready. Everything is just happening so quickly! Neil has been really good at helping out though.. dinner and movie night tonight!
Looking forward to: Working on baby room :)


Wishing I could snowboard!!


View from our chalet


Pups sitting nicely


Enjoying a walk in the snow


Miller sleeping on me while I am trying to knit! so cute


Bad picture of me but this is the headband and scarf I made at the mtn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment