Sunday 2 December 2012

17 weeks!

How far along? 17 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain: 7.6lbs
Maternity clothes? My mom bought me a "maternity" winter coat.. It isn't maternity but it has room to grow in the belly and has a cute belt to accentuate waist :) Great for the mountain! 
I went through my clothes this week to see what works and what doesn't so it doesn't take me FOREVER to find clothes anymore lol. Pack those away for later!
Stretch marks?
 Nope
Sleep: 
Waking up to pee.. waking up for no reason.. but I go to bed early enough that it isn't really an issue.
Best moment this week: 
Taking Wednesday off for lunch with Mom and Christmas shopping :)
Miss Anything? my waist lol
Movement: 
YES!! Few lil flutters here and there
Food cravings: all dressed chips and ice cream! mmm
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
nope
Gender: 
girl
Labor Signs: n/a
Symptoms: 
back issues
Belly Button in or out? 
in
Wedding rings on or off? on 

Happy or Moody most of the time: 
happy :)
Looking forward to: Christmas play on Sunday!!! Big buffet dinner with a huge dessert spread... ANDDD Massage on Monday!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! The gender ultra sound appointment is so exciting… make sure to drink something before the appointment and the baby should move a lot! My stomach is super itchy! I feel like I am constantly putting lotion on when I’m at home…. I don’t think the cold weather is helping at all! Are you doing a travel system or just a convertible car seat? We had thought about only doing a convertible car seat but now the winter has rolled around I cannot imagine taking a 6 month old out next winter without a travel system car seat. I was looking at the stroller that Jessica on Baby Garvin has and it looks nice… but doesn’t come with a car seat like other ones we have seen in the stores. It is like buying a car :)

    ReplyDelete