Thursday 27 December 2012

20 weeks!

How far along? 20 weeks 6 days (as of Dec. 22... still behind!!)
Total weight gain: still 8lbs.. kinda weird that I haven't gained in the past few weeks but I am sure that won't last long.
Maternity clothes? 
nothing new this week
Stretch marks?
 still using my oil
Sleep: 
not good :( I find if I try to go past 9:30-10ish I get my second wind and then can't get to sleep until at least 1130. Then I wake up at 4 or 5ish. I guess I should just get use to sleeping when I can. lol
Best moment this week: 
Sharing with everyone that we are having a boy!
Miss Anything? my body..
Movement: 
yes there is def a lil active boy in there lol but still mostly when I am laying down or relaxing
Food cravings:
 not really
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
just eating too much at one time
Gender: 
boy!! :)
Labor Signs: 
n/a
Symptoms: 
itchy, tired, uncomfortable at times
Belly Button in or out? 
it is still in but it is moving lol
Wedding rings on or off? 
on
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
it has been an emotional week. I am very happy that baby is healthy but sometimes it hits me and I feel anxious as everything is happening so fast! Midwife said I am carrying my placenta low so I will have to go for another ultrasound around 30ish weeks to see if it is where it is suppose to be. It is all these little things that add up and make you worry.
Looking forward to: Christmas and visiting family :)
Fancy Christmas sweater LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment