Monday 10 December 2012

18 weeks!

How far along? 18 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain: 8.8lbs
Maternity clothes? 
nothing new this week.
Stretch marks?
 n/a
Sleep: 
waking up a few times a night to pee.. uncomfortable
Best moment this week: 
My massage was soo nice. I def want to get more of those! Midwife visit was also good!! Very healthy baby (phew!) and Also got to visit with a close gf from out of town.
Miss Anything? umm my body lol.. oh and wine!
Movement: 
little flutters.. mostly when I am laying down before bed. Maybe that is when I am most aware.
Food cravings:
 just food in general
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
not eating enough in the morning. Oh and apparently having caffeine. I had a refresher from starbucks and felt all gittery after.
Gender: 
umm girl? I keep going back and forth
Labor Signs: 
n/a
Symptoms: 
still itchy, peeing a lot more, random stretch feelings
Belly Button in or out? 
in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: 
happy
Looking forward to: ultrasound next week!!! Surprising our parents with the gender hopefully :)

Mom and I at the theatre


Bundled up + blonde hair

1 comment:

  1. Did you find out? I hope your baby let you see :) We started to buy a lot of boys stuff…. I don’t know how I won’t buy everything in the next couple of months, it’s going to be hard! Jessica’s stroller is the Baby Jogger City Mini. I like it, but you have to buy everything for it… converter and everything. I have looked around so much this week and it’s so hard to find one that has only good reviews …. I get nervous reading those bad ones too!

    ReplyDelete