Sunday 25 November 2012

16 weeks!

How far along? 16 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain: 6.4lbs
Maternity clothes? 
I bought another pair of maternity pants at Old Navy as everything was 30% off.
Stretch marks?
 Nope
Sleep: My lower back is starting to hurt a bit at night.. I really need to do some YOGA!!!
Best moment this week: 
Felt first kick!!! It was very light but very AMAZING :) Also, had a 'one month til xmas' get together and got to decorate the house and eat appys. It was fun!
Miss Anything? Being independent and tougher lol. I cry so easily argh.
Movement: 
YES!!! Twice on Tuesday and once Friday. The first time was at work and i was like OMG what was that. So amazing :)
Food cravings:
 Well I ate a whole bag of all dressed chips friday night lol... followed by cold stone creamery YUM!
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
Just not eating enough
Gender: 
Girl
Labor Signs: 
n/a
Symptoms: 
itchy and a bit of back issues.. time to book a massage!
Belly Button in or out? 
In but it will so but out by the end I bet.
Wedding rings on or off? 
On
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
Mostly happy. I cried when Miller ate a raw chicken wing lol. He just gets so sick from eating chicken and he also ate the bone argh.
Looking forward to: Christmas baking! Work Christmas party next Sunday (going to a Xmas play) and of course ultrasound on the 14th!!




It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas :) I will post some of the Christmas crafts I am working on soon! Oh and more belly pics of course (sorry been lazy with chalkboard... busy decorating)!


Our stockings hung on the banister (since we don't have a mantle)
Makeshift mantle :)


I love the burlap on the tree!

1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas stuff is so cute!! This year I feel like I should decorate more (need the energy ;)) … I love the stockings on the railing :) I bought a maternity dress from Old Navy that I am going to try wearing in the cold. Do you live in the Midwest? We live in South Dakota currently and its already freezing here! I’m really nervous about buying the crib… I haven’t found one that I love (the looks of it anyways)… I guess I am not sure what to do in the whole nursery since we aren’t finding out haha… hopefully something will hit me soon. Are you doing a theme in your nursery depending on the gender? I keep finding things on Pinterest but my creativity level is zero :)

    ReplyDelete