Thursday 27 June 2013

Daxton is 7 weeks old

Time is flying by! Only a few more days and Neil is off for the summer and we are heading to the cabin for 9 days.. Yay!! It is suppose to be great weather too :) I am looking forward to campfires and days at the beach. Dax is going to love it!

What is new in Daxton's world?! Well he is sleeping like a champ. We have been trying to get into an earlier bedtime routine and last night he slept over 6 hrs straight (7hrs from his last feed). Yayer! My boobs were killin so I had to kind of wake him up lol.. So who knows how long he would have slept. I hope this continues, especially at the cabin. Breast feeding is so much better now that my boob is healed up so I pretty much just pump a few times at night. His lil baby cold didn't amount to much so I am very thankful of that. 

Dax was in for his baby physical and he is weighing in at 10lbs 13.5oz! Wow! And 23inches long. He is officially fitting his 3 months clothing.. I hope they last us through the summer. I can't believe how big he seems already! He is smiling lots and cooing louder.. He really wants to chat with you. He loves doing high-5s with his Dad :)

We have been out for more lunches/dinners out but not many walks as it has been pretty blah out. I  hope we will be able to use carrier and stroller a lot at the cabin. I had a ladies night out last night and that was fun :) it is nice to get away for a few hours. 
Brothers hanging out

Happy lil dude

Little hands ❤

Little D is getting so big!

First Ladies Night :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! I am so jealous of the 6 hours! I wish Mason did that... maybe we'll have to switch some things up :) Have fun at the lake! That sounds like a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete