Tuesday 28 May 2013

Daxton is 24 days old!

This little guy is growing up so fast! He is so much more bright eyed and aware. And luckily he seems to have a bit better sleeping pattern. Yay! Momma needs her beauty sleep lol. He seems to like to stay up late (like his dad) and wakes up around midnight to feed, then 3ish, then 7ish. Neil will take him when he gets home from work for a few hours then again from 10-12 so I can get some naps in. His fussy time has been during the day lately but some days it's very little. Other days he is like a lil monster and I feel so bad cos I don't know what he needs :( it usually lasts about 4ish hours. He seems to be best when you are rocking him or feeding him. Sometimes bouncy chair works.. Sometimes car rides. Sometimes nothing! Lol I try to be immune to the cries being assured he is fine but it still breaks my heart :( I tried the k'tan carrier when he was fussy and he slept in it over 30mins which was great as it gave me time (hands free) to eat and watch bachelorette :) haha. I am hoping I can use the carrier a lot in the future!!

My right boob is still giving me trouble.. Or Dax trouble. He doesn't like to nurse on it so I have been trying to at least pump to keep milk up. It is tough work though! Constantly cleaning parts! We finally tried a bottle and he took it no problem! And went back to the boob after so I think we are in the clear :)

We got our newborn picture proofs back. Ahh I love them!! So worth the drive :) On Sunday Ash & Shannon came over and cooked us dinner and let me nap. It was very much appreciated! It has been so nice how much support from friends and family. I can't imagine doing this without everyone :) Only 4.5 weeks left of school for Neil and I so can't wait for summer break to start! It hasn't been super nice weather wise so I am hoping it will stay nice out soon. I guess it is a good excuse to be lazy though. I find I'm slacking on the pictures so I better step it up!! His one month bday is coming up :)


 
Blue Steel

Playing :)

Big yawn for Shannon

Lounging with Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment