Tuesday 14 May 2013

Daxton 10 days old



I can't believe we are in double digits! It seems like just yesterday we brought him home :) He is growing up right before our eyes. 
He loves his snugabunny rocker. Good for nap time. 
Midwife came on Saturday and Dax is upto 8lb 2.5oz! Woot! He is very healthy and that means my breast milk is great! I just wish I would stop getting engorged. Omg uncomfortable!
Sunday was Mother's Day and we went on our first family road trip for newborn pics. Although it was quite the day it was soo worth it and can't wait to see the pictures!! I hope she caught one of his sleepy smiles.. Melts my heart! I can't wait for him to smile all the time and giggle. 
Monday was my first day at home by myself with my little man. He was such a good boy all day and even slept for 5hours straight that night!!! We are working on tummy time (it looks like he's planking)... He is so strong! 

No comments:

Post a Comment