Thursday 23 May 2013

Daxton is 19 days old!

It feels like time is going by so fast! It helps that Dax is sleeping better at night (for my sanity). We had a lot of visitors this weekend. Had a brunch and dinner at my parents on Sunday and my dad and sister came to visit on Monday. It was so cute to see how excited Mel was to be an Aunt! Dax was such a good little man through all of the visiting. 
I have definitely found the last few days he is more alert during the day. We spend more time downstairs in the natural light as well. He still likes his play mat and I set up the interactive part which he loves watching the bright lights and sounds. 
He seems to be sleeping better at night too! Yay! Sleeping from 1230-430 is so nice... I really hope he stays on that schedule. He is a bit more fussy after dinner but I would way rather that than the middle of the night. Only issue is he hasn't wanted to feed on one side so I am trying to pump a bit so I don't lose milk on that side. 
Yesterday I took him to work to meet my coworkers (they were dying to see him). The more I get out the better it feels. I just don't want it to get in the way of my nap time. But if he keeps sleeping like that at night I will need less naps during the day :) I weighed myself and I'm only 5lbs away from my pre preg weight! Woot!

Sleeping on dad :)

Cuddles at Nana's. wow I look tired!

Sleeping at Nana's

Mel is excited to meet her nephew

Proud grandpa :)

Dax checking out the world 

No comments:

Post a Comment