Sunday 24 March 2013

33 weeks!

How far along? 33 weeks and 6 days
Total weight gain: 19lbs
Maternity clothes? 
still squishing in to what I have :) lol
Stretch marks?
 nope
Sleep: 
still wake up in the middle of the night.. but last night I didn't woot! Slept through the whole night :)
Best moment this week: 
got a new car!!! YAY! I had a great bday weekend away (very relaxing) and baby room is all painted and is looking great! I still have to figure out what I want to put on the walls though...
Miss Anything? Having the odd drink.. I did have a Shirley Temple last night though and it was YUM!
Movement: 
oh yes.. he is def getting squished in there.
Food cravings:
 hmm fruit and yogurt.. cold water.
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
just eating too much
Gender: 
boy
Labor Signs: 
nothing yet.. I keep thinking about it though.. wondering when he will come!
Symptoms: 
nothing new.. still hot, still not sleeping, still have back issues (had a comfy pillow in the car so that the car ride didn't kill me lol)
Belly Button in or out? oh it is out

Wedding rings on or off? 
on
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
happy :)
Looking forward to: It is my last week of work! OMG! I kinda feel like I should work longer.. partially because I know time will go by soo slow when I am at home (I really want the next 6 weeks not to drag by).. but I know I should enjoy this time to myself and get everything prepared for our lil man.

Oh hello bump


New car!!


Miller on holidays



My men <3

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Do I ever! He is stretching my belly so far and I’m not sure I can hold up what could be an 8lb baby! I was just thinking that it would be nice to not have to work for the next 6 weeks. My feet hurt so bad by the end of the day and there is no way I am relaxed at work. I am hoping he comes early too! I told my mom and dad to plan on the end of April :) It would be funny if we had our babies on the same day! Sleep is ridiculous these days – sometimes I will lay there for hours wishing I could fall back asleep… its bad. Six more weeks (maybe less) – we can do it!

    I love your new car by the way! Have you tried putting the car seat in either of your cars? We are trying this weekend – hopefully it will go well!

    ReplyDelete