Monday 18 March 2013

32 weeks!

How far along? 32 weeks 6 days (Mar. 16)
Total weight gain: 18.8lbs
Maternity clothes? 
still squishing into what I have.. I am trying not to buy anymore lol
Stretch marks?
 I don't think so.. I do have a lil line by my belly button but I keep telling myself it is nothing
Sleep: 
not so good :( I had three nights in a row of terrible sleep.. just keep waking up. I guess my body is preparing me.
Best moment this week: 
my baby shower!!! My gfs had an amazing baby shower for me on the weekend.. cute owl and chevron decorations.. yummy appys and cake.. and spoiled with presents! They used a lot of my pics from my blog and we played cute little games too! I had such a great time and really appreciate everyone who came :) I wish I would have taken pics but my gfs did and are making me a scrapbook so I will post some ASAP. I do have a pic of a basket one of my gfs put together for me.. love the diaper owls!! 
Miss Anything? my body.. it hurts and is tired! I know I will be tired once the baby is here but these back aches/rib aches are getting to be ridiculous. I cannot wait for summer too! Although I already dress like it is summer lol
Movement: Oh yes he is pretty strong these days. 

Food cravings:
 cold water?
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
just eating too much.. my stomach is so squished that I have to eat small amounts.
Gender: 
baby boy
Labor Signs: 
n/a
Symptoms: 
back ache, rib ache, have to pee a lot, very WARM, not sleeping well
Belly Button in or out? 
I don't think it could go out anymore
Wedding rings on or off? 
on (still no swelling yay!)
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
happy :) Def many happy tears at the baby shower
Looking forward to: going to black rock for my bday next weekend!!! And only two weeks left of work.. going to make it! I can see why people don't work right up until due date.. I am getting tired and sore. lol I may work the odd shift in April if we things go through with our other store. At this point I am taking it a day at a time.


A cute basket from my baby shower


Miller and I chillin on the couch (BFFs)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment