Monday 4 March 2013

30 weeks!

How far along? 30 weeks 6 days (March 2nd) I cannot believe it!!!
Total weight gain: 17.4lbs.. mind you on Wednesday the scale said 19lbs.. but that wasn't first thing in the morning. Either way I am growing!
Maternity clothes? 
Same old.. I got to wear flipflops this week! YAY SUN! Plus I get soo hot.
Stretch marks?
 not yet
Sleep: Sleep is not great but not terrible... just uncomfortable and get hot easily.
Best moment this week: 
3D/4D ultrasound!!! So amazing to see our lil man :) I swear he looks just like his dad! When we first got there he was being shy.. I was shocked cos he usually moves around a ton when I am laying down. I had a bit of gatorade and then he started moving around.. sucked his thumb, grabbed his toes, yawned.. so cute! Also my massage was amazing! He really got out a lot of the knots.. but unfortunately after the Women's show this weekend my back was bugging me again :( Prenatal yoga is also really good.
Miss Anything? Having a glass of wine
Movement: 
Lots of movement still. Midwife said his head is down now.
Food cravings:
 I had a craving for Billy Miner Pie lol but didn't feel great after
Anything making you queasy or sick: sometimes I really do not want any meat
Gender: lil man
Labor Signs: n/a
Symptoms: 
very warm! mid back pain.. nothing really new.
Belly Button in or out? 
Oh it is as out as it can get haha
Wedding rings on or off? 
on and loose
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy :) tired after a long week of work though! I worked all weekend and all the ladies would comment on my cute belly and ask when I was due and of course try to give me advice. I wish I felt cuter!! I keep thinking there is no way I could possibly grow anymore.. haha
Looking forward to: My next massage and my baby shower
Holy Belly!!!


Look at the size of that foot!


No comments:

Post a Comment