Sunday 10 March 2013

31 weeks!

How far along? 31 weeks and 6 days (March 9th)
Total weight gain: 17.8lbs
Maternity clothes? 
nothing new but I find I lean towards jeggings or tights over mat jeans. I like stretch!! lol My shirts are getting shorter too!!  I bought some new tan toms so I don't have to wear boots every day.
Stretch marks?
 nope
Sleep: 
for the most part good.. the odd night I wake up in the middle of the night feeling kind of nauseous and wide awake.. ANNOYING! I finally had a baby dream!!! He was soo cute and had tons of hair lol
Best moment this week: 
Sun!!! It totally feels like spring and it makes me so happy :) We had our last prenatal class this week which was interesting. I haven't done a lot this week as I was pretty tired.. I was really starting to think I am not going to make it working until the end of the month. This weekend I felt better though. Cleaned out the rest of my car and ppl came to look at it. Here is hoping it sells fast!!
Miss Anything? my body OH and dancing!! I was cleaning the kitchen listening to my ipod today and was getting my dance on and it made me miss dancing :(
Movement: 
lots of movement
Food cravings:
 hmm not much this week.. I like cold water :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
nope
Gender: 
boy
Labor Signs: nope but I did have a moment at a restaurant when I thought to myself.. hmm wouldnt that be weird if I was out for dinner and I went into labour. 
Symptoms: 
my ribs hurt!! :( I haven't really felt many kicks up there but he is definitely stretching this body of mine. That and mid back pain..
Belly Button in or out? 
very out
Wedding rings on or off? 
on
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
Happy week
Looking forward to: Tomorrow I have another ultrasound :) And then next Sunday is my baby shower YAY!!! Another week down.. I can't believe we are getting so close!

Belly pic one month later BB-36.5inches


1 comment:

  1. I’m completely jealous that it feels like spring there! It’s cold, windy and cloudy here. I absolutely hate it! We went shopping this weekend and I got a few things for after the baby is born and I cannot wait for it to be warm.

    We went to IKEA this weekend too and I think we are almost done with the nursery. I’ll post pictures :) We decided to put his name, a banner and pictures on the wall. I feel like it came together better than expected! I will have to do some major cleaning and organizing this weekend, there is so much stuff just sitting around in the room and I’m pretty sure I haven’t seen the mattress of the crib since we put it up – I just keep throwing stuff in there. I have a feeling that after my shower it will turn into a pit again since I’ll probably have no energy to put it away.

    I keep wondering if I’ll have the baby really early. I can’t help but think I’ll probably go in to labor at work when I’m busy and really stressed. It’s crazy to think we only have 8 weeks left. Time is going by so fast!

    We do have his name picked out. We have told our family and anyone who asks us. I haven’t said anything on Facebook yet – but my mom has. I want it to be a surprise on there since I don’t want to hear everyone else’s opinion of it. I started to get things together for a bag, but haven’t actually put a lot of thought in to it. I’ll probably do that this weekend too since its getting close. I’m so jealous you get to have another ultra sound! I want another one so bad! But I figured I could probably wait.

    I need to get back on to the chalk board thing again – yours is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete