Sunday 24 February 2013

29 weeks!


How far along? 29 weeks and 6 days
Total weight gain: 16.4lbs... I swear my scale lies! It is more! lol I have a double chin I swear!
Maternity clothes? 
I bought a cute short jean jacket and maxi skirt yesterday.. I figure they will be cute post maternity too :)
Stretch marks?
 still good but man does my stomach feel tight the last few days!
Sleep: 
I slept terrible on friday night.. I was up too late that night and then woke up feeling hung over. I do not miss that!!
Best moment this week: Baby bedding came in! It is really cute.. very earthy colors! Shopping with my gfs yesterday was a lot of fun :) Plus found a used mamaroo which I am super excited about!! 
My gf raves about hers so I am hoping our lil man will like it (at least it didn't cost as much). My mom had her tea leaves read.. Baby H is going to be healthy and happy and weigh 7lbs 8oz when he is born.. Let's wait and see!
Miss Anything? Being able to see my toes! haha I have a hard time bending over.. but I am still doing my yoga and exercises. I started doing 30min exercises 2-3 times a week as well.
Movement: 
Lots of movement. I can feel more body parts pushing out haha.. it is kind of funny.
Food cravings:
 I haven't been eating the best the past week.. have to work on that! I can blame the baby right ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
felt a little car sick yesterday.. but other than that I just notice my food seems to take a long time to digest so I try not to stuff myself. Eating smaller meals still works best :)
Gender: 
boyyy (bought him a cute owl hat hehe)
Labor Signs: 
n/a
Symptoms: 
very warm! back aches at times... wondering when I am going to start waddling! BAH!
Belly Button in or out? 
Out luckily my belly band hides it now
Wedding rings on or off? 
on and lots of room :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
Happy week!
Looking forward to: next week is going to be awesomeeee! Tomorrow I start a new prenatal yoga class. Massage and pedicure on wednesday and also going to see midwife!Thursday going for 3D/4D Ultrasound! YAY!

 

1 comment:

  1. Every day I get up I have no idea how I am going to make it another 10 weeks and probably get a lot bigger! It seems like it will go so fast, but so slow! I’m so sick of maternity clothes and all I want is to start losing this weight. I feel so much better after I work out (even if it’s only 30 mins) but it’s so hard to get out there and do it at this point. After work I want to eat and sleep and that’s pretty much it. I feel like a bottom-less pit lately. I have never been so hungry all the time in my entire life. Everyone at work cannot believe that I have put that much weight on either… I’m not exactly sure where it’s all going, I just hope he isn’t a 10lb baby… I don’t think I could do that :)

    I will go back to work full time once my leave is up. As much as I probably won’t want to in the summer, until Dustin is done with school and we move I would probably go crazy and we’ll probably need the money. I don’t know if we could make it with all the baby clothes I’ll probably want to buy once he’s here :)! We got the red chair at Ikea… when we go back through the twin cities I’ll probably pick up the last things we need for his room. We have everything up on the walls but things piled everywhere…. It’s exhausting to even look at it all. OHHH I love Zulily! I got the baby a pair of TOMS shoes on that site last week. They have some cute/cheap things! I haven’t even started looking at nursing bras yet. I need to though! I’m pretty small and didn’t think I would need anything for a while, but that’s not happening, I probably need one now. All my good bras are suffering at this point ;)

    You’ll have to let me know how prenatal yoga goes! I would love to do that!! Do you guys have a name yet? When are you going to pack your hospital bag?

    ReplyDelete