Sunday 17 February 2013

28 weeks!

How far along? 28 weeks 6 days!
Total weight gain: 15.8lbs still.. I am surprised because I def grew again!
Maternity clothes? 
they are getting tighter! lol I bought a belly band to help hold up my stomach a bit and it hides my belly button.
Stretch marks?
 not yet
Sleep: 
not terrible.. just flip a lot to get comfortable and getting up to pee
Best moment this week: 
Valentine's day was great.. Neil took me for an amazing 5 course meal! Soo good! And flowers and chocolate :) AND he told me he wants to buy me a car for my birthday! Yay!! He was going to surprise me but he said it would be kind of hard when he would need my car to trade in etc. I was thinking we would wait until the fall when he is going back to work but I am so excited to start looking in March. I still think I would like a civic though.. my car has been so good to me!
Miss Anything? having a ton of energy.. lifting things lol.. I am use to being able to do so much more. We did end up hiring someone to come in and clean twice a month and already it has made such a difference! It lets us focus on other things that need to get done.
Movement: 
Lots :) I def think it will be something I miss.
Food cravings:
 ice cream
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
nope I am pretty hungry these days
Gender: 
boy
Labor Signs: n/a 
Symptoms: 
I have felt super warm this week! Mind you the heat at work is messed up so maybe that has a lot to do with it.
Belly Button in or out? 
out
Wedding rings on or off? 
on
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
happy :)
Looking forward to: Buying more baby stuff! I cannot believe there is less than 12 weeks to go! It is going by so quickly.. It is so nice to be able to chat with gfs about how things are going with their newborns. I just cannot wait to meet him!! I am trying not to wish time away and just be in the moment and enjoy it all.
Happy Valentine's Day :)
 

1 comment:

  1. My test came back normal! Wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be :) I wish I could stop working before the baby comes… its getting hard working all day and not getting tired! This morning I could have gone right back to bed after having breakfast. I got a massage 2 days ago and it was soooo nice! I thought I would have to lay on my side the whole time and they actually had a pillow of some sort with a belly hole. Did they do that for you? I'll probably get another one before he comes.
    We haven’t found a day care yet. Dustin’s mom said she would come and watch him for the first 5 months and then we’ll find somewhere. Since the town is so small there aren’t a lot of choices. I’m not looking forward to having to make the decision at all. I wish I could stay at home for that reason… I would probably go crazy, but I’m not looking forward to daycares.
    Have you done anything else to your baby’s room? I’m starting to wash the clothes and put things where they are supposed to go. I’m thinking as time goes on I won’t want to do anything so I’m trying to get it done fast. We got a chair from Ikea, I think it’s called Poang? It’s really really comfortable and the arm rests are low… which I am hoping will be helpful for breastfeeding.
    Did you watch the birthing videos in your prenatal class yet? I’m skeptical about watching that. I’m not sure I want to watch someone else giving birth…. We’ll see. But I am so excited about all the other stuff. I can’t wait to start!
    I like your belly pictures and the peach/pink shirt! I’m running out of comfortable clothes to wear. I cannot wait to go regular clothes shopping for summer… I told my mom that’s all I want for my birthday! Although your car idea sounds a lot better! We started talking about getting another SUV.... I'm sure I'll find it a lot more necessary next winter.

    ReplyDelete