Sunday 3 February 2013

26 weeks!

How far along? 26 weeks 6 days (Feb 2nd)
Total weight gain: 14ish lbs
Maternity clothes? 
bought some cute tops yesterday.. not maternity but work :) I am trying to buy stuff that works now but that I would still like once I get my body back.
Stretch marks?
 nope
Sleep: 
not bad.. def been tired this week
Best moment this week: 
NOT the gestational diabetes test.. blah! I so did not want to do it.. I think it went alright though (will find out next week). My gf who just found out she was preg came to visit!! So so excited!!  Yoga was very helpful this week.. my instructor gave me a bunch of recommendations which was so helpful. Oh and bought a ton of cute baby clothes at Carters! Such a cute store.
Miss Anything? mostly my body
Movement: 
lots :)
Food cravings:
 ice cream lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
I don't feel well after eating a ton of sugar. I also am trying to eat before I go to bed so I am not starving when I wake up.
Gender: 
lil man
Labor Signs: 
n/a
Symptoms: 
hot (I am so glad that I am not preg in the summer!),  emotional, hungry, tired, a bit of back pain, soo much bladder pressure. I had emailed my midwife last sunday saying I might need to come in cos it was bothering me so much. I drank lots of water and took high amts of probiotics which seemed to help. I find being on my feet too long I feel pressure there.. and making sure I pee often! Which means more exercises lol.
Belly Button in or out? 
out
Wedding rings on or off? 
on.. actually I must be not holding water as it seems loose
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
it has been a whirlwind week.. lots of happy moments (visit with friends, bdays, work news) and moody moments (tired)
Looking forward to: midwife appt this week.. getting my hair done this week as well!! YAY! And Saturday is hospital tour and birth classes :)
 

1 comment:

  1. It was a tough week… but it got better :) its definitely a little rough when it comes to emotions! The constant pressure on my bladder is a huge thing too! I’m trying to work up until the baby is born… I’m hoping there won’t be any problems doing that. I’m also trying to decide if I want to stay at home for 6 or 8 weeks. I’m thinking 8, but I go stir crazy when I don’t leave my apartment. How long are you working/ taking off when the baby gets here? We had a 3D ultrasound when we found out the sex of the baby…. Since I was only 18 weeks he was really small and skinny and I wish I could see him now with a little baby fat on him! We probably won’t get another ultrasound :( I’m hoping these weeks go by fast. We got a majority of the nursery done this weekend! Our furniture came in on Friday and I started going through clothes and things to wash and find a place for. I don’t think we are having our baby shower until the beginning of April (when it gets warmer here) so I’ll probably get too excited and end up going to get everything we need before then ;) We start our 6 night prenatal class in the beginning of March. It’s from 7-9 at night and I’m super exhausted by then… I’m hoping I’ll be able to stay awake. Do they break yours up into several nights or have a really long class? I might have to look in to the stroller! We still haven’t decided… I’m hoping soon though! I have my gestational diabetes test next Monday... how did yours go? I'm worried about keeping the liquid sugar down but I'm even more worried about the blood drawing part! I hate that!

    ReplyDelete