Sunday 10 February 2013

27 weeks!

How far along? 27 weeks 6 days! (as of Feb 9th)
Total weight gain: 15.8lbs on Wednesday (weighed before midwife appt)
Maternity clothes? 
bought a comfy maternity cardigan to wear around the house.. thought it would be good when lil babe is born too. I bought some purple skinny jeans for post preg! Hopefully they will fit!!!
Stretch marks?
 not yet
Sleep: 
not too bad this week. Although lil man is getting stronger and kicks up a storm before bedtime.. sucks when I am overly tired. But you never get tired of feeling him say "hey mom I am here" hehe.
Best moment this week: 
checking out the maternity ward! We had our tour and classes yesterday and they went pretty well. The maternity ward is nice as all the rooms are private with a nice big bathroom with tub and an area for dad to sleep. I really don't like hospitals but liked how it was a completely separate area and seemed rather cheery rather than clinical and sterile. I def got teary watching the videos on birthing.. seeing lil babies coming into the world is amazing! It still blows my mind what a woman's body can do! Neil wasn't feeling very well so we ended up leaving at lunch time so we still have to do the breastfeeding class. Other than that it went well though :) One of Neil's co-workers gave us like 7 huge boxes full of baby clothes. OMG So nice of them! I raided them and ended up keeping 1 box and a lil box of shoes and socks. I thought it was a good idea to pass on the good deed and give the rest to parents in need. Needless to say they were scooped up quick :) My midwife appt went super as well! My diabetes test came back normal.. only thing to note is my iron is a bit low so I will be supplementing.
Miss Anything? sunny weather! We had one nice day on Thursday and Miller and I went for a walk... beautiful!!! It makes me so excited for spring and taking our lil man out in the stroller and getting some fresh air. It was suppose to be nice the rest of the week but not so much... but not rainy at least :)
Movement: Lots.. like I said he is getting stronger.. that or he has less room lol.

Food cravings:
 I have been drinking apple cinnamon water which is pretty good!
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
eating big meals makes me feel ick
Gender: 
boy
Labor Signs: n/a 
Symptoms: 
very warm this week.. I feel like an incubator. A bit of back aches.. I find standing too long bugs my bladder but yet sitting too long bugs my back. We shall see how long work lasts!! I made another RMT appt for a massage though!! YAY!
Belly Button in or out? 
out
Wedding rings on or off? 
on
Happy or Moody most of the time: pretty happy and a bit anxious.. ahh I want it to be May already!! 
I keep having to tell myself to enjoy this time now though. I know it will be here before we know it!
Looking forward to: Valentines day :) next ultrasound! Massage and pedicure!!! Oh and carseat and bedding coming in! I really need to get going on the baby room!



Feb 5th.. 34inches around belly button!


I thought I better take a few belly pics for my personal collection

No comments:

Post a Comment