Monday 28 January 2013

25 weeks!

How far along? 25 weeks and 6 days (Jan 26th)
Total weight gain: 13lbs
Maternity clothes? 
Exchanged my orange pants for a bigger size and they were on sale for $8! woot!
Stretch marks?
 nope
Sleep: 
could be better.. but could be a lot worse!
Best moment this week: 
Finding out one of my besties is pregnant!!! And finding out my other gf is having a girl :) We also put together the change table. Yay! I hate when they only show pictures and no words but after a few hours of team work we got'r done!
Miss Anything? sleeping, running, drinking, summer (I know that has nothing to do with being preg lol)
Movement: 
lots! It never gets old :)
Food cravings:
 not really..
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
not really..
Gender: 
boy!
Labor Signs: 
n/a
Symptoms: 
my bladder has been bothering me.. I am not sure if he is pushing on it or if it is an irritation. Trying to drink extra water!
Belly Button in or out? 
Mostly out.. you can see it through my shirts lol
Wedding rings on or off? 
On and lots of room.. must not be holding water.
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
Pretty good week I would say :)
Looking forward to: Buying more baby stuff! Mom and I went shopping and bought a ton of cute stuff at Baby Gap (40% off!! HOLA!) and a few things at winners. It is so much fun buying baby clothes omg. I want to buy bedding soon.. waiting on the swatches to come in. So then we can pick out official paint colors etc. I really like the blue, brown and orange motif though!

Unflattering pic... camera died lol


Miller is proud of our handywork :)

No comments:

Post a Comment