Sunday 20 January 2013

24 weeks!

How far along? 24 weeks 6 days (Jan 19)
Total weight gain: scale said 11.8lbs this morning?? Did I really go down in weight when I feel bigger?
Maternity clothes? 
Bought a few more long tops from Old Navy. They had their red/orange skinny jeans on for $11.99 so I picked up a pair of those but they are soo small (I swear my black ones are the same size!) so I will see if I can trade up a size.
Stretch marks?
 still looking ok
Sleep: 
some nights are good.. some not so much. I have woken up a few nights this week feeling slightly nauseous.. I am not sure if its the food I am eating or not enough food or flu?
Best moment this week: 
Finally finding baby bedding i heart! Yay.. it is the little things lol. Also went to an awesome prenatal yoga seminar. Very informative :)
Miss Anything? Well I finally wanted a beer when we were watching hockey tonight. Ahh!! I am glad I can have a few this summer :)
Movement: 
Lots! He is getting stronger. It is such a cool feeling.
Food cravings:
 Fruits and veg.. mostly just light food. My gf and I went to this new bistro which was amazzzing! We have truffle fries (omg so good) and I had a great blackened cod dinner.
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
heavy fatty foods dont appeal to me
Gender: 
boy
Labor Signs: no 
Symptoms: 
some sleeplessness, a bit of nausea
Belly Button in or out? 
half out lol
Wedding rings on or off? 
on
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
this week has been pretty good :)
Looking forward to: working on more of the baby room! Ordered the matching change table and will be ordering bedding asap (just have to decide what pieces I want.. I want them all!) I did send for their swatches so we can pick paint colors.

I can't seem to DL pics right now :( will try again soon!

1 comment:

  1. That bedding sounds soooo cute! I’m having trouble finding some that I like…. It’s either a lot of money or doesn’t go with what I want! Frustrating. We started on the room this weekend, but I’m finding it hard until we have the furniture… hopefully that will come soon! We also went to look at strollers and car seats at Babies R Us this weekend and spent an absurd amount of time …. And left with nothing. Have you got a stroller and car seat yet? What brand did you go with? We ended up signing up for the classes… I’m hoping their beneficial. I’m also trying to find a prenatal yoga class and haven’t had any luck! I guess when you live in a small town they aren’t in to that stuff yet ;)

    ReplyDelete