Wednesday 16 January 2013

23 weeks!

How far along? 23 weeks 6 days (as of January 12th)
Total weight gain: 13.2lbs! The pounds seem to be coming on fast now! ahh! I am doing yoga three times a week and my little workouts every day. Took Miller for a big walk today and did over 200 stairs (my cardio is horrendous these days haha)
Maternity clothes? 
nothing new
Stretch marks?
using oil still and also shea butter
Sleep: 
not too bad considering the pup takes up most of my spot lol. Neil and I got body pillows this weekend but now there is even less room in the bed. Oh well.. good excuse to get a king size bed ;)
Best moment this week: 
putting up the baby crib! YAY! Finally! On Friday went to pick paint colors and look at material with mom. I am starting to get a bit of a vision of what I want.
Miss Anything? Being fit :( Other than that pregnancy isn't so bad these days :)
Movement: 
lots of lil kicks/punches.. it's so cute that I poke him and he pokes me back. hehe
Food cravings:
nothing really. Still eating super healthy and drinking lots of water.
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
nope just eating small meals more often
Gender: 
BOY :)
Labor Signs: 
n/a
Symptoms: 
pressure on my bladder,  growing pains.. OH and worst calf cramp ever!! I have never had one that bad.. i screamed lol. It actually hurt for days after too. I have up'd my magnesium.
Belly Button in or out? 
Half and half these days
Wedding rings on or off? 
on but don't seem tight. Maybe not holding water right now.
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
It has been a pretty good week and I have been in relatively good spirits. I had a lil breakdown with a my gf but just normal girly emotions. I find keeping busy is helping.
Looking forward to: Working more on baby room!


Crib!! YAY :)


Neck point walking Miller


Beautiful arbutus tree

1 comment:

  1. I’m already starting to plan workouts after the baby is born… I’m so excited it will be nice out :) I try to do small workouts now but I don’t know how much its compensating for the hunger haha. I love your furniture!! We are waiting for ours to get shipped to our apartment, but I am so excited to start setting up! I got chevron pillow cases off of Etsy for Christmas that we are using and I’m trying to get my mom to sew us some chevron curtains. We are looking in to doing birthing classes in the next couple of months. We heard a lot of people say they aren’t really worth the time… but I kind of want to do it. Are you guys doing a birthing class? Those pictures are amazing by the way -- I wish we lived somewhere pretty like that (hopefully soon!). Its flat and tree-less no matter where you look here.

    ReplyDelete