Thursday 15 November 2012

14 weeks!

Nov. 9

How far along?  14 weeks and 5 days
Total weight gain: 4.8lbs I have had a few customers ask if I am pregnant! It is kind of a relief that I don't just look like I am getting chubby lol. Especially being a nutritionist.. wouldn't want clients thinking I am not taking my own advice ;)
Maternity clothes? 
My Old Navy purchases.. which I am loving :) So comfortable! I bought some killer new boots that come to the knee too. They are kind of a mauvy brown color. I love wearing boots and tights almost every day lol.
Stretch marks?
 No
Sleep: 
Not too bad.. most nights I only get up once to pee. On occasion I just wake up for no reason (get use to it!! lol)
Best moment this week: 
We got to hear heatbeat again today!! It was exciting as Neil got to hear it first hand this time :) She had a time finding our lil sweetpea at first.. and then we heard some kicks which was cool! I have a kicker in there (uh oh!) lol I also found out last weekend that one of my gfs is pregnant and due in June! YAY!!! I am so excited :) I wish she lived in town but still.. nice to have someone to go through things around the same time.
Miss Anything? Being able to lift things! Ugh.. I have to go grocery shopping more often so I dont have to get a cart and it is not a struggle to carry my groceries (I know.. I am stubborn! haha) I miss yoga too.. I need to get back to that.
Movement: 
not yet
Food cravings:
 nachos and salsa (woohoo! love it again) I also made some killer Veg Chili this week mmm  (thank you Gpa for the recipe!!) and some minestrone soup. I am sure my Hubs is excited that I am cooking decent food again!! I want to cook more crockpot stuff coming up :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
waiting too long to eat but that is about it
Gender: 
After the kicker remark I am thinking boy! but girls can be fiesty too.. maybe even more so! haha
Labor Signs: 
n/a
Symptoms: 
headaches still :( not every day at least. Oh and I had a nose bleed in the shower.. that was awkward lol.
Belly Button in or out? 
In
Wedding rings on or off? 
On but I don't think I could take them off lol
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
Happy when I don't have a headache lol

Looking forward to: Next ultrasound!! Midwife said around Dec. 15th so I am crossing my fingers that we can find out if baby H is a girl or boy before christmas!!! Oh also my gf and I are planning to do christmas crafts soon and then christmas baking early Dec! I am stoked :)
I look skinny here
Ok seriously.. bump is bigger by end of day haha

No comments:

Post a Comment