Sunday 18 November 2012

15 weeks!!

      Nov. 16
How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain: about 5ish lbs
Maternity clothes? 
Trying to stay out of the mall this week.. lol.. I really need to go through all the clothes I have and see what works. I hate trying on a million outfits before work.
Stretch marks?
 nope.. oil :)
Sleep: 
sleeping is alright. I do wake up at least once (if not more) throughout the night to go pee/weird dream etc. But since I go to bed soo early I seem to be good to go by 7am.
Best moment this week: 
Booked ultrasound for Dec 14th!!! Cannot wait!! Other than that started putting up christmas decorations ( i know it is early but we have friends visiting next weekend and won't see them again until after xmas so having a 1 month til xmas party hehe.. good excuse right?!)
Miss Anything? Being active. Ugh.. sometimes I feel like a slug lol. I miss hard workouts and running. I know I could go for a light run but its icky out so I think to myself meh..
Movement: 
not yet
Food cravings:
 all dressed chips! lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: umm not really.. just eating too much or waiting too long to eat. Mornings still seem to be the worst. But really I feel pretty normal now :) 
Gender: 
Girl
Labor Signs: n/a 
Symptoms: 
I had another bad headache monday but my coworker gave me a great neck massage and it went away (hooray!).. see I need yoga! lol Other than that.. sometimes tired, sometimes a bit nauseous but for the most part feel really good right now!
Belly Button in or out? 
In
Wedding rings on or off? 
On.. but I am worried about trying to get it off for cleaning and inspection in Dec lol
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
Happy :) I did have a few random teary moments (I have to laugh at myself lol)
Looking forward to: Christmas pre-party next weekend!!! Baking.. more crafts :) Oh and of course ultrasound!!! I am trying to not get too excited in case we can't find out what the gender is.. but either way it is going to be awesome.

We love you sweet pea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment