Saturday 10 November 2012

13 weeks!

Nov. 2

How far along? 13 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain: 4 lbs
Maternity clothes? 
I actually bought some this week!! And I am excited about it haha. I went in to Old Navy to get some leggings and found some awesome dark skinny maternity jeans and colored jeans! Oh and skinny cords. lol So excited to wear comfortable pants!
Stretch marks?
 Nope :)
Sleep: 
Not too bad this week
Best moment this week: 
Halloween was fun!! I had fun dressing up and LOVED giving candy to the lil kids at work. So stinkin cute!!
Miss Anything? I actually wanted a drink for the first time this week lol. At the keg.. ya Strawberry Marg!
Movement: 
Nothing yet
Food cravings:
 Not really..
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
Was nauseous on Halloween like all day.. I think the sushi made me feel gross :S blah
Gender: 
This week I am thinking boy
Labor Signs: 
no
Symptoms: 
headaches :( I seem to get them in the afternoon at work. I don't know if it is because of working on the computer.. or lights.. or lack of foods?! Sucks though. Oh and also feeling super full after eating sometimes. Like uncomfortable full!
Belly Button in or out? 
In
Wedding rings on or off? 
On
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
Well crabby when I have headaches. But happy overall :)
Looking forward to: I am really excited about Christmas (I know it is early!!). But I found some stuff at Zellers closing sale for super cheap so I couldn't help myself. Next week is next midwife appt so looking forward to that as well!

My cute lil fam :)


Coworkers


 
 

1 comment:

  1. OOO I didn’t even think about a stick on chalk board… I might have to look in to that :)! I also got maternity things from Old Navy… I love the stuff they have! Although I am having the worst time finding pants for work (I’m kind of tall) and dresses might not cut it in the negative (really negative)degrees we will get this winter. So far all the baby things we have accumulated have come from my parents (high chair, car seat, play yard, books, etc.) but we are trying to start our diaper stock pile. Have you bought anything yet? Are you finding out what your baby is? I LOVE your Halloween shirt!

    ReplyDelete