Monday 29 April 2013

38 weeks!

How far along? 38 weeks and 6 days (as of April 27th)
Total weight gain: I haven`t weighed myself but I would guess 25lbs with all the cookies I have eaten lol I feel like I am gaining in my face! BLAH! I hope it is just a bad angle in this picture
Maternity clothes? It feels like I have a very limited selection of clothes... I am glad it is warming up outside
Stretch marks?
Still looking good!
Sleep: not bad for the most part just getting up to pee
Best moment this week: Visiting with family and friends. Celebrating Neil`s bday... he was lucky the LO didn`t make an appearance and steal his day ;) Put together his swing and a few toys etc. The nursery is looking really good!!
Miss Anything? Being comfortable
Movement: strong movements.. his bum pushes out to the right side of my stomach making me lopsided.. lol so cute
Food cravings: still sugar.. made more cookies (mmm peanut butter choc chip and reeses pieces!! lol he better hurry up or I am going to go crazy eating making desserts)

Anything making you queasy or sick: not much and still no heartburn!
Gender: boy
Labor Signs: 
more Braxton hicks. I got a membrane sweep on wednesday.. which surprisingly didn`t hurt (I heard it can be very painful) but nooo baby :( On the plus side I am starting to dilate and cervix is softening up so things are happening. Going to start doubling up on my Raspberry leaf tea! Also trying to keep active and moving around.
Symptoms: 
cramps and pressure still.. a few days of feet and hand swelling. I feel full of energy and then super tired all of a sudden...
Belly Button in or out? what belly button lol
Wedding rings on or off? 
on but had a few days that they felt pretty tight
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
happy and a bit emotional at times..
Looking forward to: meeting this lil peanut!


2 comments:

  1. I don’t know about you but I’m pretty much ready for this baby to come! I’m pretty sure I’ll go crazy if I go past 40 weeks :) I’m excited to see your nursery! I love looking at pictures – it’s so fun to see what other people come up with! We put the car seat in on Sunday. It didn’t take as long as I thought it would, I hope we have it in right! I know the nurses will check it before we leave the hospital so we should be ok ;) My whole family is hoping that I have the baby early next week so they can get here in time. Dustin’s mom calls us almost every night to see how I’m doing and if I think the baby will come that night. I think it’s safe to say everyone is waiting! I look on Facebook every day to see if you had your baby yet! I’m glad you added me!! Hopefully we’ll have our babies soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you have your baby yet?! I kept checking yesterday!! I was hoping that I wouldn’t have to come back in to work today, but no such luck. I have had a few more Braxton Hicks than normal already today… hopefully that means something! I am beginning to feel super uncomfortable and now that I know the biggest part of my job (for the year) is over I really want him to come out. Maybe my Dr. will have better news when I see her tomorrow – or maybe I’ll see her before that ;)

    ReplyDelete