Tuesday 23 April 2013

37 weeks!

How far along? 37 weeks and 6 days (as of April 21st)
Total weight gain: 22.6lbs hmm
Maternity clothes? Being off work I don`t really care what I wear so much.. comfy stuff lol. These two ladies commented on the same outfit saying I am such a stylish preg lady.. but I was wearing leggings and a lulu I can`t even do up!! haha
Stretch marks?
I am stretched to the max I think
Sleep: sleeping ok.. some nights better than others but at least I can wake up when I want.
Best moment this week: Being one week closer!! lol It has been really nice out and getting out for walks with friends. I got to meet my gfs baby finally! Did a bunch of shopping for last minute things. Got car seat properly installed. Neil and I did a dinner and a movie night.. and shockingly enough my back didn`t hurt during the movie! YAY! Could be our last date night out in awhile...
Miss Anything? Being comfortable in bed lol oh and my body in general of course. And I would like a sangria!!!
Movement: I think he is running out of room
Food cravings: still sugar.. made the best cookies! mmm they didn`t last long

Anything making you queasy or sick: not much and still no heartburn!
Gender: 
boy
Labor Signs: 
more Braxton hicks but not as bad as last week
Symptoms: 
cramps and pressure still.. oh and sometimes my hip has this stabbing pain and then I feel like my leg is giving out :S
Belly Button in or out? pokes out when I stand up and flat when sitting or laying down

Wedding rings on or off? 
on
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
happy and a bit anxious
Looking forward to: Summer with our lil man :)



Miller is excited to meet his brother

No comments:

Post a Comment