Monday 15 April 2013

36 weeks!


How far along? 36 weeks and 6 days (as of April 14th)
Total weight gain: 24.2lbs
Maternity clothes? I am wearing my maxi skirts like every day! Best investment :) I think they will be so cute in the summer too
Stretch marks?
 still good... Fingers crossed!!!
Sleep: some ok nights but last night was really bad. I had some wicked Braxton hicks all night so didn't sleep well at all :( I hope that means he is coming soon!
Best moment this week: 2nd week off.. Cleaned out bedroom :) would still like to do a bit in our closet and hallway closet. Next week organize nursery! Had some great visits with gfs this week :) also went for a massage and unlimited tapas. Soo good!! Finally picked up stroller :)
Miss Anything? Being able to work out.. Well really even bend over lol. We walked to DQ yesterday and I had to get Neil to walk home and come pick me up cos I had too much pressure in uterus. Argh I'm so slow now!!
Movement: 
still moving a lot, more shifting than kicking though
Food cravings:
 still craving sugar.. Probably because I'm tired. I really wanted to make cookies but was out if sugar lol probably a good thing or I would have eaten the whole batch!
Anything making you queasy or sick: not much and still no heartburn!
Gender: 
boy
Labor Signs: 
more Braxton hicks and now strong feeling
Symptoms: 
cramps and pressure... Midwife says he is dropping so probably why I feel the pressure. I am not waddling yet though! Just slow lol
Belly Button in or out? oh it is out

Wedding rings on or off? 
on
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
happy :)
Looking forward to: Meeting our little man!!! Hopefully it won't be long now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment