Monday 11 April 2016

Aria is one month old!



Baby stats

Sleep: Aria wakes up every 2-3hrs still morning and night. Neil watches her 8-11/12 and from there she wakes up around 3am and 5/6 for feeds. If it wasn't for that early nap id be pretty tired. I don't nap well during the day and by 5pm I'm tapped out. 

Feed: she has been cluster feeding more in later afternoon/evening but usually every 2ish hours. She lets me know otherwise 😁

Daily Routine: no set routine yet as it depends on the day if the week. My favourite are days it's just her and I so we can lounge. Play dress up. Have naps. Lol she likes to sleep on me or on the fuzzy blanket on the couch during the day. 

Weight: 8lb 9oz (as of 26days old)

Length: 21in 

Diaper size: newborn 

Clothing size: newborn but they are getting shorter. A few she has grown out of already.  I remember when she first came home they were swimming on her. I am looking forward to her 0-3m wardrobe hehe. 

Hair Color: medium brown (seems to be a bit lighter than when she was born)

Eye Color: looks like they will be dark brown 

Baby favs: play mat, music/nursery rhymes, her brother, looking around

Baby not so favs: baths, wiping her face, being hangry, soother falling out, left boob lol, car seat when car stops moving 

Challenges: left boob has a quick let down and she hates it lol.. Boob vs Aria Aria 0-1
- days with both her and Dax. Trying to make Dax a priority but I find I get short tempered with him. Glad he has daycare a few days a week with his buddies. 

Funniest moment: blow out! Lol huuuge blow out when I was wearing her in the wrap one morning cooking breakfast. Splattered on the floor haha. So gross!

Milestones:
- takes a bottle 


Firsts:
- first road trip 
- she's starting to smile other than when she's sleeping. Just here and there but so cute!

Events in the past month:
- road trip to Vic for photos
- my birthday 
- Easter with the family 

Looking forward to:
- summer!! Sunny weather every day ☀️☀️
- dressing her in all her cute clothes coming up 

Sleeping with dad 

Happy Easter!


My beach babe ❤️

Baby legs! 

Loves with her brother ❤️😍😘

Perfect family 

Smiles!



No comments:

Post a Comment