Friday 8 April 2016

Aria is 4 weeks old!!

I can't believe she is 4 weeks already! It has been a long four weeks in some ways, trying to balance her and her brother. But I'm still surprised how fast it has gone by. She is such a sweet little lady. 
"Who's that lady? She is the cutest little baby! And we love her like crazy, she is as cute as can be" that's her little song Dax and I sing. 

We have been adjusting to being at home (Dax, her and I). It is definitely a more relaxing day when I just have Aria but Dax can be helpful (when he wants to be). I try to do my running around and appts on days I have just Aria. But we did have daxs preschool meeting on a day I had both littles and we managed ok!

We've had some play dates (for Dax and myself) and walked to the park. The weather has been nice and pretty warm lately so it is nice to get out and enjoy. Aria was weighed in two days ago and weighed in at 8lbs 9 oz! Which was amazing because week 3 she was only 7-7. I think with her being over her cold she is making up for lost time. So I'm hoping she will sleep longer soon as well 😉 would love more than three hours in a row! Haha she is more awake now for periods during the day so I know it's coming. And love when we get to smiles!! I know more of those are coming too.. But not wishing away time as she is already growing so fast. Will do an official up date at her one month 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment