Monday 21 March 2016

Aria is one week old!

I can't believe she is a week old already. Wow home time flies when you aren't sleeping lol. It has definitely been a HUGE adjustment but she is so sweet and cute. We just love her to pieces. 
She is so tiny her newborn clothes are big on her. She coos a lot but rarely cries. If she does she lets you know though 😉
She sleeps a ton compared to Dax. Falls asleep on the boob a lot.. It's only been last few days she has been awake a bit more during the day. Her witching hours are 10-2am though and it has definitely been exhausting. I ended up getting mastitis on one side and of course this is when she just started cluster feeding in the night. My poor boob 😝 I'm hoping my nipples will be healed up soon. 
Dax just loves her and tries to be so helpful. He has been adjusting to not having all of our attention though.. That has been a bit rough. I want to do it all for him but I know I can't and that he's a big boy now and will be just fine. I am a little afraid of what it will be like to have the two of them home with just me 😬. 

She is now up to 7lbs (yay!). She has long skinny legs and long fingers and toes (like me) We have newborn photos coming up this week so I can't wait to see how they turn out!! 

2 days old


3 days old and such a beauty 😍

She has my little long fingers ❤️

Take our picture mom! I'm holding Arias hand 😍

Helpful brother 

❤️❤️
Family is complete! 

No comments:

Post a Comment