Sunday 21 October 2012

9 weeks!



OCT 1, 2012
How far along? 9 weeks and 1 day :)
Total weight gain: About the same.. went down 4lbs and now back to normal.
Maternity clothes? 
Nope just wearing leggings for comfort :)
Stretch marks?
Nope, using my oil.
Sleep: 
Sleeping really well... 9+ hrs when I can. I am quite tired so I try to nap on the weekends. I would nap at 2 every day if I could!
Best moment this week:  Hmm.. well I definitely felt the best yesterday. I was hardly nauseous and so we got a lot of yard work done which felt good. It was nice to have a bit of energy! lol
Miss Anything? Eating! lol I just want to be able to eat more variety and not feel nauseous. I don't really miss drinking yet since I feel sick all the time. I miss being active too.. I am trying to take the pup out to be active as much as my body allows.
Movement: 
Not yet
Food cravings:
Well Friday I was craving chicken nuggets lol.. ICKY!
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
Ya smells.. certain foods.. I don't like anything tomato right now... or many vegetables to be honest :( No prenatal vitamins for me. The biostrath liquid is working out well though.
Gender: 
Too early.. but I cannot wait to find out!
Labor Signs: 
n/a
Symptoms: 
just nauseous and tired
Belly Button in or out? 
in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: overly sensitive for sure. I am happy and try to show it as much as possible as I have so much to be thankful for.. sometimes the nauseous gets to me though. 
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving next weekend!! I have plans Fri, Sat and Sun so I hope my body cooperates :) We are going to tell the friends and family this weekend.. FINALLY!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment