Sunday 21 October 2012

11 weeks!

OCT 16
How far along? 11 weeks & 2 days
Total weight gain: 2.5lbs ish
Maternity clothes? 
Nope... but I did buy leggings and stretchy pants without buttons/zippers (yay!)
Stretch marks?
 No way.. still lubing up :)
Sleep: 
I sleep 9-10 hrs a night.. Last week was waking up nauseous but so far this week has been ok.
Best moment this week: 
well last week was definitely hearing baby H's heartbeat!! WOOH! Went to my cousin's wedding and actually felt pretty good.
Miss Anything? I miss enjoying chips and salsa :( lol salsa just isn't the same
Movement: 
too early
Food cravings:
 cold drinks.. love the orange vitamin water! Oh and monty mushroom burgers lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
umm not eating enough? bad smells? it is getting better though
Gender: 
I am going to say girl this week.. but everyone is saying twins! eek
Labor Signs: 
n/a
Symptoms: 
peeing a ton and nauseous
Belly Button in or out? 
in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: 
def happier this week as I feel better
Looking forward to: first ultrasound is on thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment